Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Isagenix Cleanse Tips

If you've been following in addition to my articles about the Isagenix Cleanse you'll know that I had been not quite sold on the product or service in the first few days.

Well, it's day 19 today and i also have to say, as tough because it is some days to keep on track, the benefits of the cleanse are actually paying off in ways I did not even expect.

If someone makes waves with your arms and also the "going back in time" sound effect I could take you on a simple background journey.

Me: aged 44, mom of two, recently divorced, sometimes athlete, overweight.

Hmm, that has to be a bit too brief.

Like a lot of women I woke up eventually and noticed that I had been getting pretty fat. The initial hint as the tightening with the pants. That should probably have been a get up call but I suppose it just wasn't compelling enough will be able to take action. Dang.

The really big get up was a photo I saw of myself running. I knew that I'd gained a couple pounds but I tossed the dimensions the day I had to advance out of my house, without any help from my ex...oops, aren't getting me started down that road. I know that'll end up in your blog at some point.;)

Anyway, the photo was brutal! I believed I looked ok despite a bit of junk inside trunk. I'm start to view this period as my "reverse anorexia" days. (months?)

You already know, you think you look alright. The mirror appears to be kind but then the truth is a photo and think "good lord! When did this happen??"

Coincidentally a fantastic friend had just started the Isagenix cleanse and was texting me daily with your ex "I've lost 4lbs and 6"" By the end of her One month intro cleanse she'd dropped almost 20lbs and 14"! Yikes! I was thinking with a 14" drop my lovely, lonely clothes would fit again.

I used to be hooked.

I started the cleanse 19 days ago and possess lost 13lbs and 11". Serious.

I'm not going to say it has been a cake walk however the best description I've heard is "it's manageable".

It's certainly easier than Wild Rose or a few other "cleanses" that send you scrambling for any toilet with no notice.

Overall I'm lovin' the Isa experience. I've joined as a possible associate so that Let me tell others about what Isagenix did for me. If people have considered trying it based on my experience than hell yeah, I'll flip it to them!

I've still got 11 days to take the cleanse and I'm going to do a 9 day on a monthly basis until I reach achieve weight.

Busy girls that balance jobs, kids, finances, dating, life all are in a similar boat. We sometimes feel like we're the sole ones who have 15lbs to reduce. We're not morbidly obese, we are really not fanatical exercise fiends, we're just attempting to figure it all out.

I've developed a blog to talk about all of the junk that weighs us down and causes us to stand in our own way.

I can't candy-coat much and have a tell-it-like-it-is style that a lot of people really enjoy (this article is objective somewhat)

For more information on Isagenix Cleanse go to My Cleansing Diet Site

1 comment:

  1. I recently decided to try Isagenix because a lot of other diets failed me but I have heard nothing but good things about this. My friend is on it and was telling me about product b and the amazing results it gave her. I really can't wait to start, thank you for sharing this with us Johnnie!

    ReplyDelete